New for 2013-14 School Year!!
IT Help Desk Process
To request help with IT issues, please use one of the following options before the techs can begin working on your request.
Option #1 (Preferred) - Email
Login to your Gmail, compose a new email, then type in help in the To: field. Kayako Helpdesk is the correct address.
Option #2 – Call voicemail (if Email not available)
Steps for submitting an IT request:
- If calling, speak very clearly.
- Include complete contact information, including spelling of last name and room number/location. [If contacting on behalf of someone else, please include their complete contact information].
- Include complete detailed description of problem experiencing.
- Only include one issue per help request.
- If emailing, you can provide a status update or add additional information to your request, by replying to the email you originally submitted. Your comments will be automatically added to the original incident notes.
- You will receive an email once your request has been resolved.